Announcing the availability of a comprehensive reference for the electrical system on BMW /2 motorcycles, covering the R25, R26, R27 singles, and the R50-69S twins.
This manual is a comprehensive reference for the electrical system on BMW /2 motorcycles. It covers the R25, R26, R27 singles, and the R50-69S twins.
The book was written to capture the information during the restoration and subsequently running of the authors R60/2.
The book tackles some of the areas that even BMW's workshop manuals got wrong - areas that will make your bike easier to start and run, such as how to set the magneto ignition up correctly.
The book is printed in full colour, in US letter page size, and coil wire bound so it will lay flat while you work on your bike.
In over 70 pages it includes:
- Procedures for setting ignition timing;
- Adjustment of the magneto;
- Troubleshooting ignition problems;
- Adjustment of the charging system;
- Detailed operation of the regulator;
- Electrical specifications;
- Modifications including lighting and 12 volt options;
- Full colour wiring diagrams for R25/1, R25/2, R25/3, R26, R27 and R50-69S.
Send questions or feedback to doug at redclock net.
A high quality 10 page preview is available on Lulu.com, including a sample wiring diagram.
Available for only $34.99 US.